Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31 (Day 92) ReMIND - Donate $5.31 on 5/31

Happy Memorial Day to all who have served this country so bravely!  We thank you for your service and admire your love of country.  You are our HEROES!  




I know everyone is busy celebrating the day with friends and family - but sometime today, please take a moment to remember what today is all about!  Honoring the sacrifices made by the brave men and women who have given their all for our freedom. 

If you feel so inclined - I have a very easy way to pay it forward today.  The idea is not original to me, but I don't remember where I saw it.... I would like to give credit where it is due.  Anyways, please consider taking  a couple minutes today (5/31) and donating $5.31 to ReMIND.   It is a very simple way to honor our heroes - and you will help make a difference in someone's life. 



Find our more about ReMIND.
Donate $5.31 to ReMIND. 


ReMIND on Facebook.




Source:  www.remind.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Earthquake Relief

Shop My Zazzle Store


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.