Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!   Christmas is my favorite time of the year!  It is a magical time when everyone is happy and giving and everybody cares for everybody else.   There is so much to love about Christmas!
 
 
 
 
As a child, every year I couldn't wait to watch all of the Holiday Specials on television!  Way back then, it wasn't like it is now where you can watch the videos or dvd's. They only ran the specials once a year and they seemed a little more special that way.   My absolute favorite holiday special is A Charlie Brown Christmas.  And my favorite scene is Linus' monologue about the true meaning of Christmas!   







...and that's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown! 

So today... make time for family and friends.  Gather with loved ones and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas.








Find One Way Every Day on Facebook.
Help me spread the word about One Way Every Day. LIKE me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Earthquake Relief

Shop My Zazzle Store


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.