Friday, January 21, 2011

January 21 - Last Chance Rescue Needs Some Heroes!

I had no intention of posting today's post at this time... I intended to post something else, but every so often I come across some information that I feel is important share with you.  I know there are those of you out there who help out when and where you can...a HUGE THANK YOU to you! 




I was taking a look at the website for Last Chance Animal Rescue and I was immediately drawn to the following posting:

We are in desperate need of Food donations and treats for the dogs.  We are completely out right now and need your help!


Wow!  That saddens me!  Over the past year I have been learning more about animal overpopulation and animal rescue organizations.  I am beginning to learn just what a caring devoted group of people are involved in animal rescue work.  In many cases these groups were started and are run by individuals or groups or volunteers who devote their time and energy to saving animals.


When there is an animal to be saved and there is no money, it comes from the rescuer's pocket.  Or it is charged to the rescuers charge card!  There is always work to be done and not enough time or money to do it!   So, how about it... my challenge to you is to help Last Chance Animal Rescue feed it's animals.


All animals deserve the right to a happy, healthy environment. Last Chance Animal Rescue is a non-profit organization committed to saving the lives of animals that otherwise would be destroyed.


Last Chance Animal Rescue is a licensed 501(c)3 non-profit organization.  For over 17 years, they have rescued over 27 thousand animals. Most from kill shelters or from research lists. They are diversified in taking in all types of dogs/cats/birds/rabbits - including providing medical, spay/neuter and giving them a chance at life and love.



Last Chance Animal Rescue is in desperate need of Food donations and treats for the dogs.  They are completely out right now and need your help!  If you are in the Brighton, Mi area- donations can be dropped at any of our showing locations on the weekend.   Donate Now!



Get Involved:

Donate to Last Chance Rescue.

Donate items from the Last Chance Rescue Wish List.

Send Last Chance Rescue an Online Gift Certificate good for food, shelter supplies or toys from PETCO.com








Find One Way Every Day on Facebook.
Help me spread the word about One Way Every Day. LIKE me on Facebook!



Source: http://www.lastchancerescue.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Earthquake Relief

Shop My Zazzle Store


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.