Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23 - Real Life. Change.


Take  a  small

step  toward  making

a  big  change. 



 "I want to learn to love myself." - Jessica
"I am going to control my anger" - James
"To change my negative thoughts and be more proactive in making my dreams come true."  -Laura
"I want to quit crying over the things I don't have in my life and embrace the things I do." - Amy

 

People are committing to changing their lives in small but powerful ways.  I am sure there are things that each of us would like to change about ourselves to make us "better" human beings.  We each have areas where we feel we fall short.  Maybe we need to change our diet and exercise habits to lose weight.  Maybe we have an addiction or behavior that is not healthy, either physically or mentally.  Now's the time to commit to change your life... and help change the lives of others at the same time.  A&E Television has initiated the "Real Life. Change." campaign which allows all of us the opportunity to do just that.



It is so simple... it literally took me one minute! Sign up and commit to making a positive change in your life through the “Real Life. Change.” initiative and A&E will donate $1 to a select charity of your choice:

American Cancer Society
American Heart Association,
Animal Welfare Institute
Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America
DonorsChoose.org
Environmental Defense Fund
Mental Health America
Oxfam America
Shape Up America!
St Jude Children's Research Hospital
Support Police
The Innocence Project
The National Center for Victims of Crime
The Partnership at Drugfree.org



MAKE A CHANGE NOW!  Please consider making a commitment to a positive change and let's all make or world a better place.  Not only will your charity benefit... YOU WILL BENEFIT! 





Find One Way Every Day on Facebook.
Help me spread the word about One Way Every Day. LIKE me on Facebook!



Sources: http://www.aetv.com/real-life-change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Earthquake Relief

Shop My Zazzle Store


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.